Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Was Itching Like With Hogkins Lymphoma I Had Hogkins Lymphoma Cancer But Can't Stop Itching Any Ideas?

I had hogkins lymphoma cancer but can't stop itching any ideas? - what was itching like with hogkins lymphoma

Hello Becca Louise

If you had Hodgkin's lymphoma, I thought it was undergoing chemotherapy as well. Sometimes the treatment (chemotherapy or radiotherapy) may lead to changes in the skin and cause dry skin, itching. However, it is also a classic symptom of Hodgkin's disease. In any case, call your oncologist and medical appointments for discussion and examination.

3 comments:

kathylou... said...

Her skin is dry, probably by radiation or treatment. You must use a lotion, especially vitamin E. This is what I did and it helped me a lot.

Char said...

May are repeated. I'm not trying to frighten the truth. However, itching is a symptom of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Every night sweats? Weight loss? Only your doctor check it out.
Here is the best site for information:
http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/hm_lls
Best wishes

srracvue... said...

If you re an itch

Post a Comment