Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sdram Pc Is It Better To Go For 4GB Or 2GB SDRAM For Pentium 4 Or To Go For Pentium DualCore For Improving My PC Speed?

Is it better to go for 4GB or 2GB SDRAM for Pentium 4 or to go for Pentium DualCore for improving my PC speed? - sdram pc

Is it better 4 GB or 2 GB DDR SDRAM go to 184-pin Pentium 4 (Mother Board D865GBF) or visit the Pentium dual-core to improve the speed of my PC.
* Please make the best .*
"The first option I speed.Will the performance of my Windows Vista PC to use comfortably.

4 comments:

da5mann said...

depends on the CPU speed. simple heart, at least 3.0 GHz dual-core and 2.2 GHz. After that, the more memory you have, the faster you can burn through the programs. 2GB should be enough, I recommend at least 1 GB for Vista. I personally would go with 4 GB, but then you need a faster processor or a 2.4 or higher Core 2 Quad. and if you really money for the new 45nm Core 2 Extreme is unbelievable. and depends on what you intend your PC, you use gambling, 4GB, 2GB different. However, we recommend a single core, if they are willing to pay $ 200 for a decent quad-core dual-/. P4 with HT is very fast. A 3.0 GHz P4 w / HT is really rated@4.50Ghz. I hope to take care of them.

laurajoy... said...

I vote for the Core 2 Dual-concert to start .... Memory upgrade later ...

Nate H said...

Use DuelCore but only 2gig. If you get more than 3, the team will probably not recognize it anyway. You only lose money. Plaques can usually have a weight of up to 3 today.

Locutus1... said...

The dual-core is the speed of the memory.

Post a Comment