Sunday, January 17, 2010

After Pic Of Been Wax How Do You Get Rid Of The Line On Your Forehead After Waxing Your Eyebrows (pic)?

How do you get rid of the line on your forehead after waxing your eyebrows (pic)? - after pic of been wax

So I apretty hairy forehead after waxing, I am left with one line:)
http://www.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ux ...
in the red area is where I wax, and that everything that can be seen outside the red is darker, just as I let go of the line ?!?!?! Make-up does not work! and my mother was not my
Plate or before: (

If this address is in Spanish, idk why.

Please help a manner that is worse in person !!!!! I could not have good light and joy testing this week

3 comments:

☮ said...

hard to say, but it seems that the skin under the hair, which is a little less brown than the rest of the face used.
a good base color is the rest of the face. Covergirl true mixture (liquid) works very well.

HaHa said...

It would be better to wash with soap and water and put it on ice to disappear for a few minutes and sick, or U can use cons otic triple

Hollywood Prod. said...

contribute to this tight ponytail

Post a Comment