Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Plus Size Leather Dress Plus Size Leather Bombers!! Please Help!!!?

Plus size leather bombers!! Please help!!!? - plus size leather dress

I am looking for a black leather bomber. But I am a plus size and I do not know where to look. Do you know all the shops (not online) where they are sold. And remember, in 16, i dont like the old lady in leather jackets.



And I live in Queens, NY, so if you know places like the 125st in Harlem, it would be so helpful. Thank you.

2 comments:

pineappl... said...

Beauty Plus Power is a plus-size shopping directory has a set of leather jackets. You can create a business that sells on average find offensive in leather:
http://beautypluspower.com/directory/lis ...

Good Luck: D

janelle j said...

Hey girl is a shop in Willowbrook Mall, New Jersey, Wayne named instead of leather and leather shoes of terrorists to size up chicks. I know of no place in New York, but perhaps of Canal Street

Post a Comment