Thursday, January 14, 2010

Condolence Card Text Re: My Ex; I Sent Her Family A Condolence Card And She Contacted Me Along With The Rest Of Her Family Telling?

Re: my Ex; I sent her family a condolence card and she contacted me along with the rest of her family telling? - condolence card text

I've learned that it meant a lot for me to remember. He touched my ex we had Serveral texts for the next two weeks. Now her birthday (we had come together for two years and now more than six months) spread, my question is, I send a letter in the mail ....? Just a text? or easy to ignore? I know he still cares for me, I do not know what you want in your life now .... I would go with her, but I hope to make this step. But now ...... What to do with his next birthday to be done? Thanks

7 comments:

GS said...

Send flowers with an attached card.

Lilian said...

If you want to return it, then I suggest that you should make the first move. And until your next anniversary is an opportunity to invite you for dinner, the date and tell him how you feel.

Mayhem said...

I want to map shows you he cares, and he remembered a text, which is really not very good for a birthday ... to be honest do not know if you want a future with her. Your best step is to map

Karen805... said...

hola ... Well, I would send her a birthday card from a friend ... u sound so do not despair ... If she says that through the United Nations, as he loved her. (thats his transfer ..).. then can u make a move ... Believe me ... Women like men who seem to desperately ... GOOD LUCK!

Ask me.. said...

If ur interested in return, send a card. If u wana cogens Nice B 7 is not too aggressive, then send your text .. If u don ABT attention to the French connection, just ignore it ..

TuBabiiC... said...

Send him a card, text, to do, but do not know !!!!!!

tony said...

You know what you want. What should you never buy flowers and a card and send it to her. It is good that the two friends are. So if you love chocolate, or the composition or even their favorite food, and assign them to send him. God bless you.

Post a Comment