Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cfd Sales I Sold A House CFD And Got It Back 5yrs Later I Am Now Reselling How Do I Account For On Taxes?

I sold a house CFD and got it back 5yrs later I am now reselling how do I account for on taxes? - cfd sales

I bought the house sold (and used as a residence) for $ 32K and spent $ 5K for an improved and $ 43k for the construction contract. During the contract period was, I realized revenues and expenditures, but not the profits or losses. Be expected in the current sale price (conventional) $ 42.5. Since I did not go home for 5 years, I think I miss the exemption. What is my basis? The $ 43k that the contract has a value? My home base? Taxwise Or is there another treatment?

3 comments:

PepsiLim... said...

Remember correctly, the relief that in the last 5 years in the possession and not in their past 5 years. How he came to the house? Do you have the report of the proceeds from the sale of 43K, if they sold? If not, then I think his role would get 32K + 5k + improvements over the payments in the last 5 years. If you do not report the sale of the product, it is their task to 43k

inaru816 said...

I think you're on the right track. I think you should use an adjusted basis.

inaru816 said...

I think you're on the right track. I think you should use an adjusted basis.

Post a Comment