Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Encouraging Phrases In Spanish Am I The Only One With An Inability To Learn A Second Language Like Spanish?

Am I the only one with an inability to learn a second language like Spanish? - encouraging phrases in spanish

No recommendations, and hundreds of documents obtained through the years. I truly believe that my brain the idea that a second language is trying to reject on board. No books, no tapes or anything else for that matter. I would like the language, and I want it now! If I am in a prison in Mexico and have to learn? Maybe I did learn a prostitute in Latin America a few sentences. Again, I am not sure so desperate! I lived in South Texas for 20 years, especially the impact of the acquisition of Spanish. I left the state, but returned to El Paso. I would like the Puerto Ricans, because they are a way to motivate me to. When I was young, I am always encouraged and I have never laughed or ashamed. But not in South Texas.

3 comments:

RE said...

You still have a learning disability. Their situation has an affective filter, that is, it has come to associate language with stress created. When you are stressed, it is very difficult to learn, and God knows that South Texas can be very stressful, with contempt and shame and racism. His impatience and frustration, more tension, so it is a vicious circle. Is it possible that you take a vacation in Puerto Rico? I agree with you, which is very pleasant and comfortable to be. It would be a great difference in language study.

Willybox said...

If you are determined to learn Spanish and then try to immerse themselves in the language. As Spanish-watched on TV channels that you can buy and read Spanish newspapers and magazines, on cable sometimes can change the settings if the movie [SAP] from English into Spanish. speaks Spanish and find friends who are willing to talk with you and help you SPANISH / right and hold it when it is your pronunciation is not quite hot lol

screw you. said...

It's called focus. Do it.

Post a Comment