Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hemroid More Condition_symptoms How Long After Having A Hemroid Should I Worry And Go To The Doctor?

How long after having a hemroid should I worry and go to the doctor? - hemroid more condition_symptoms

I've been thinking now for 5 days. This is an external, and begins to cause much discomfort. I use Vaseline to help, but this is not something fixed? How long before I should start worry about? Is this a threat to my health? Do I just GOTO pharmacy and get some cream? Please help.

2 comments:

Cherokee Billie said...

You need to use Preparation H suppositories twice a day for drinking water by inflammation. This is the most effective treatment without seeing a doctor. A sitz bath daily with warm water and 1c. Epsom founding inflammation resolved. Try this for a few days if you do not feel better you consult your doctor.

Retired said...

Ask your doctor before you now the damn thing starts to bleed. They kneel on a table, which swings back into the air if you feel really exposed. Since it is likely external rubber "around. This feeling of strangeness for a while, but you get used to. After three days in the fall and it happens. No big deal!

Post a Comment